All undergraduate first year*, foundation year and Study Abroad students starting in September are invited to a matriculation ceremony.
Matriculation means a formal induction to the institution, and it's our way of welcoming you to this exciting next step in your education. We'll also outline what you can expect from the University of Leicester over the next few years.
The ceremony is held at De Montfort Hall, just a short walk from the main campus.
Tuesday 25 September 2018
- Archaeology and Ancient History
- Modern Languages
- Politics and International Relations
- Biological Sciences
- Film Studies and English BA
- History and Politics BA
- Media and Communications
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Politics BA
- Computer Science BSc (foundation)
- Geology BSc (foundation)
- History of Art and English BA
- Mathematics BSc (foundation)
- Modern Languages with Film Studies BA
- Physics and Astronomy
*Except Medicine students. Unfortunately the matriculation ceremonies clash with your induction timetable and early clinical experience.