Law International UG Merit Scholarship
This merit-based scholarship, worth either £3,000 or £5,000 per year, is open to international-fee-paying students applying for an undergraduate degree programme in the Leicester Law School.
This scholarship rewards academic achievement equivalent to British A levels as follows:
- Two grades above standard A-level equivalent – £3,000 per year.
- Three grades above standard A-level equivalent – £5,000 per year.
JD Pathway and Graduate Entry merit scholarships will be assessed based on the qualification used to award your offer.
Please see Leicester Law School for further information for Canadian applicants and scholarships for students progressing to us from a partner institution.
How to apply
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered for this scholarship when you apply for your programme. Admissions will notify you of the final scholarship decision when you submit your results.
Terms and conditions
- You must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- Applicants for the LLB Maitrise are not eligible for this scholarship
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate taught course in the Leicester Law School, commencing in September 2023.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for the whole year of your course on each year of your course in Leicester.
- The scholarship will not apply for periods of industrial placement or overseas exchange, resit years or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
For any informal enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.