Schools' Taster Conference
- Date: 29 June 2018
- Location: University of Leicester
- Target Audience: Year 12 students
- Time: 10.00am-3.30pm
A day of inspirational and engaging taster sessions, led by acclaimed academic staff from one of the UK’s leading research and teaching universities.
- Free to attend
- Gain an insight into campus life and our excellent facilities
- Experience entertaining and thought-provoking sessions across all of our undergraduate departments
Booking for the Schools' Taster Conference
Booking is not yet open, but you can register your school or college's interest at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nearer the event, we will ask for individual details of the students attending.
Quotes from previous attendees:
- "Being able to sample lectures in my chosen subjects really gave me an insight into these subjects and it has allowed me to make a decision as to what university course I would like to do."
- "It was great for our students to access a university campus, experience lectures and see the accommodation."
The 2018 programme will be published after Easter.
Programmes from previous years' conferences: