The University of Leicester is offering travel bursaries of £500 as a contribution towards the cost of travel from London to Leicester for students in their first year of study. The bursary is open to all students living in London who apply to an undergraduate course at the University for September 2018 entry.
How to apply
- The closing date for 2018 has now passed.
- You’ll be notified if you are successful, and your award will be paid at the end of October 2018.
- You must be a new student starting a full time undergraduate campus-based course in September 2018.
- Your home address must be London.
- You must have submitted the application form by the deadline to be considered for the award.
- You must be registered as a student at Leicester on 1 October 2018 to receive your award.
- Successful students will be notified during October 2018 and bursaries will be paid at the end of October 2018.
- The payment will be made to the bank account you specified when you applied to Student Finance.
- If you haven’t applied to Student Finance, we’ll be in touch nearer the start of term to make alternative arrangements.