University of Leicester ISC Foundation Year Scholarship Scheme
This scholarship is only available to international (non-EU) students completing the International Foundation Year programme at the Leicester International Study Centre in 2018 and progressing to an undergraduate degree at the University in September 2018.It gives you a 10% reduction in your tuition fee for each year of full-time study at the University, up to a maximum of three years.
The scholarship is available to students who achieve 5% higher than the standard progression requirement (depending on degree) in the ISC foundation programme. For example, if you progress to a degree for which the requirement is 65% overall, the grade required for the scholarship will be 70%.
For students applying to Law, for which the standard progression requirement is 70%, the scholarship requirement is also 75%.
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when final results are available.
This scholarship is not available to students studying Medicine.
Terms and conditions
- You must be classified as an international student (non-EU) for fee purposes.
- The scholarship will not apply if you take an industrial placement or exchange year, or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will therefore receive only the higher value award.
- You cannot combine this scholarship with a full scholarship (for tuition fees and living costs) from any other source. You must inform us of any other scholarships/sponsorship currently held, or awarded at a later date. Our scholarship may be adjusted or withdrawn if other sources of funding have been awarded.
- The scholarship is only valid for entry in September 2018.