Terms and conditions
Take the quiz, see what type of citizen you are and subscribe to our mailing list or book an open day.
Sharing your data with us.
Wednesday 1 September 2021, 9.00am GMT
Tuesday 5 July 2022, 9.00am GMT
Prizes will be awarded when the person who has posted has been confirmed as a University of Leicester student.
Only one entry per person is valid.
- The promoter is: University of Leicester whose registered office is at University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH
- One winner will receive a University starter pack to help get their university experience off on the right foot:
- a Gold+ University of Leicester gym membership
- £300 ASOS voucher
- £150 Uber Eats voucher
- £100 Highcross shopping centre voucher
- £50 De Montfort Hall voucher
- £100 Northern Cobbler voucher
- £100 SHOP! voucher
- Entrants or tagged individuals must be joining the University of Leicester as new students in September 2021.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over on the competition closing date.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Start date and closing date for each competition is detailed above. After these dates no further entries to the competitions will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, pandemic, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The competition prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen by a random number generator of all eligible entrants.
- The winners will be notified through their Instagram account within 24 hours of the closing dates. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image, and any entries submitted, in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.