Pathways to Law
Are you thinking about studying Law at University?
Are you in Year 12?
Can you travel to the University of Leicester in an hour or under?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then the national Pathways to Law programme could be exactly what you’re looking for! Through this two year programme you will have the opportunity to:
- Apply for a three day work experience placement in a leading law firm
- Attend a national law summer school currently held at the University of Warwick / online*
- Attend a variety of law taster sessions helping you to understand what studying Law at University is really like
- Travel to London to visit the Inner Temple*
- As well as a range of benefits from partner universities including scholarships and lower university offers
*some events may take place online, or be postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions
To find out more about the programme, as well as the eligibility criteria and how to apply, please visit the Sutton Trust website and state that you would like to carry out the programme at the University of Leicester.
If you have any further questions about the programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for 2020/21 closed on 23 November 2020. Applications will open again in Autumn 2021 for students starting year 12 in 2021.