Are you thinking about studying medicine at the University of Leicester when you finish school or college?
Want to receive lots of support with your application, a lower offer and guaranteed interview?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, then AccessLeicester: Medicine is the programme for you. Through this two year programme you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a variety of medicine related conferences
- Attend a medicine residential summer school
- Get support with your UCAT admission test
- Attend a mock medical school interview
- Learn about different disciplines within Medicine
- Experience other Allied Health Professions
Applications for AccessLeicester: Medicine closed on 23 November 2020. Applications will open again in Autumn 2021 for students starting year 12 in 2021.