Are you thinking about studying medicine at the University of Leicester when you finish school or college?
Want to receive lots of support with your application, a lower offer and guaranteed interview*?
Can you travel to the University of Leicester in an hour or under?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then AccessLeicester: Medicine is the programme for you. Through this 18-month programme you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a variety of medicine related conferences
- Attend a medicine residential summer school
- Get support with your UCAT admission test
- Attend a mock medical school interview
- Learn about different disciplines within Medicine
- Experience other Allied Health Professions
Applications for AccessLeicester: Medicine are now open and you can apply by completing the form. The deadline for applications is Friday 12 November 2021.
*dependent on the minimum required UCAT score being attained