2 x 4 Year Chemistry GTA Studentships
School of Chemistry
Application deadline: 4th February 2020
Start date: 28th September 2020
The following projects will be considered for the 2 x 4 year Graduate Teaching Assistantship Studentships. Please clicks below for full details of the projects:
Ref: GTA 20 HOD
Ref: GTA 20 HOP
Ref: GTA 20 ORT
Ref: GTA 20 PUL
Ref: GTA 20 SOL
Ref: GTA 20 STU
Ref: GTA 20 WIL
Ref: GTA 20 YAN
The GTA funding will provide:
4 years of stipend at the UKRI rates (currently £15,009 for 2019/0 entry)
4 years tuition fees at UK/EU rates
UK Bachelor Degree with at least 2:1 in a relevant subject or overseas equivalent in a relevant subject.
The University of Leicester English language requirements will apply.
If you have questions about the projects, eligibility or application process please contact email@example.com
How to apply
How to apply
Please submit your PhD application using the Apply Button at the bottom of the page.
Include with your application:
- 2 academic references - if you have reference letters please upload in the space provided. If not please enter the contact details, including email address, of your referees in the text boxes provided. Please advise your referees of the application closing date.
- Personal statement explaining why you want to be considered
- Undergraduate transcripts
- If you have completed your undergraduate degree, we will also require your undergraduate degree certificate
- If you have completed a postgraduate degree, we will also require your transcripts and degree certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency if applicable and available.
In the funding section of the application please select Studentship and in the drop down menu select GTA
In the Proposal section please enter the supervisor's name and project title you are applying for. If you want to be considered for more than one project enter details of both projects - you do not need to submit more than one online application.
Available to UK/EU applicants only