For students from eligible countries who join the LLM Program at Leicester in September 2021 or January 2022 we are delighted to offer a scholarship worth up to £2,500. There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered.
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Bhutan, Nepal
African countries including:
Botswana, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe (if you are an African student and your country is not on this list please contact us to check if you are eligible)
Conditions of the award
- You must be classified as an international (non-EU) student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based LLM program commencing in September 2021 or January 2022.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for each year of your course.
- The scholarship will not apply for periods of industrial placement or overseas exchange, or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
For more information, please email email@example.com.