Law International PGT Merit Scholarship
This merit-based scholarship, worth either £3,000 or £5,000 per year, is open to international-fee-paying students applying for a postgraduate taught degree programme in Leicester Law School.
This scholarship rewards academic achievement, as follows:
- Degree equivalent to a UK high upper second class degree – £3,000.
- Degree equivalent to a UK first class degree – £5,000.
Please see Leicester Law School for further information on any scholarships for students progressing to us from a partner institution
How to apply
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered for this scholarship when you apply for your programme. Admissions will notify you of the final scholarship decision when you submit your results.
Terms and conditions
- You must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based postgraduate taught course in the Leicester Law School, commencing in September 2023.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for the whole year of your course.
- The scholarship will not apply for periods of industrial placement or overseas exchange, resit years or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
For any informal enquiries please contact email@example.com.