Schools' Taster Conference
- Date: 29 June 2017
- Location: University of Leicester
- Target Audience: Year 12 students
- Time: 10.00am-3.30pm
A day of inspirational and engaging taster sessions, led by acclaimed academic staff from one of the UK’s leading research and teaching universities.
- Free to attend
- Gain an insight into campus life and our excellent facilities
- Experience entertaining and thought-provoking sessions across all of our undergraduate departments
Booking for the Schools' Taster Conference
Booking is now open. If you would like to book a group of students to attend, please complete our booking form. Nearer the event, we will ask for individual details of the students attending. The programme will be published after Easter.
Quotes from previous attendees:
- "Being able to sample lectures in my chosen subjects really gave me an insight into these subjects and it has allowed me to make a decision as to what university course I would like to do."
- "It was great for our students to access a university campus, experience lectures and see the accommodation."
More details to follow for 2017 programme.
Programmes from previous years' conferences: