Lifestyle Support Bursary
100 ways to support your studies!
Every undergraduate UK or EU student choosing to begin study at Leicester in 2017 will be eligible to apply for our new £1,000 Lifestyle Support bursary.
We have 100 bursaries available that will be paid as cash in your first year to help with living expenses while you study with us.
How do I apply?
- Simply send a video or write 300 words explaining how having this bursary will assist you in pursuing your studies at Leicester. We are looking for passionate, inspirational and original entries.
- To apply please complete our application form.
- The closing date for applications is 31 October 2017. Only one entry per person.
- A panel of 4 judges will review and select the winning entries. Successful applicants will be notified in December 2017.
How is it paid?
- It will be paid directly into your bank account in February 2018.
- You must be registered as a full-time student at the University of Leicester on 1 December 2017 to be able to receive the bursary.
- This bursary is available to applicants from the UK and EU countries.
- If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.