At the University of Leicester we celebrate your achievements – the Chancellor’s Scholarship is just one of the ways we do this.
The Chancellor’s Scholarship is £1,000, awarded as a cash card in your first year. It can be used in selected University of Leicester outlets, for the duration of your time at Leicester, to purchase food, books, stationery, accommodation and sports memberships.
We'll give you the award if you achieve::
- AAB or better in your A-levels (excluding General Studies), or
- 34 points in the International Baccalaureate, or
- DDM in BTEC National Diploma, or
- An Access to HE Course, or
- Your LEAP alternative offer, or
- Equivalent European qualification
- You must be registered as a full-time student at the University of Leicester on 1 December to be able to receive a scholarship.
- This scholarship is available to applicants from the UK and EU countries.
- Available for all subjects except Medicine.
There is no need to apply for the Chancellor's Scholarship. We will let you know if you have been awarded the scholarship after your results and place at Leicester have been confirmed.
If you receive a re-mark and the new grade means that you are eligible for the Chancellor’s Scholarship, you are responsible for informing us, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review re-marks and scholarship eligibility up until 31 October.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
The University of Leicester reserves the right to make changes to these arrangements, or to withdraw aspects of the scheme or add new elements.