College of Science and Engineering Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
This scholarship scheme is for international students applying for a campus based Masters degree in one of the departments listed below, starting at Leicester in September 2016.
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. If you meet or exceed the academic condition of their offer and meet the criteria, you will automatically be considered and, if successful, will be notified when final results become available.
- Computer Science
- Physics and Astronomy
The standard award is worth a minimum 10% tuition fee reduction.
If you are a permanent resident of one of the countries listed below, you may be eligible for an enhanced discount of up to 28% if you are applying for a laboratory-based course. See your country page for details.
- Asian countries: Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand
- African countries: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria
Conditions of the award
- You must be classified as an international (non-EU) student for fee purposes.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee, excluding components for ‘with industry’ degrees.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will therefore receive only the higher value award.
- The scholarship is only valid for entry in September 2016.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
- The scholarship is only available for campus based courses.