President's Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
- Maximum number of scholarships available each year: 50
- Value of Scholarship: £3,500 in the form of reduction in tuition fees
- Criteria: Academic merit
- Application deadline: 31 July 2017
This scholarship is for new international (non-EU) students on a full-time, taught, campus-based Masters course starting in January or September.
This scholarship is open to applicants who already have an offer (conditional or unconditional) to study for a Masters degree programme at the University.
You cannot combine this scholarship with a full scholarship (for tuition fees and living costs) from any other source. You are able to receive only one partial scholarship from the University. If you have a partial scholarship from other sources you will still be considered for the President's Postgraduate Scholarship.
If you meet the eligibility criteria for this scholarship but are unsuccessful with your application, you will automatically be considered for the Head of College Scholarship Scheme. There is no need to make a separate application.
How to apply
Complete the application form and return it to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Scholarship Applications, International Office, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, UK.