President's Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
- Maximum number of scholarships available: 50
- Value of Scholarship: £3,500
- Application deadline: There will be two deadlines for the consideration of applications during the year. If you receive an offer to study before 10 March 2017, the deadline to apply for a scholarship is 31 March 2017. If you receive your offer after this date, the deadline is 31 July 2017.
- Criteria: Academic Merit
This scholarship is for new international (non-EU) students on a full-time, taught, campus-based Masters course starting in September or October.
This scholarship is open to applicants who already have an offer (conditional or unconditional) to study for a Masters degree programme at the University.
You cannot combine this scholarship with a full scholarship (for tuition fees and living costs) from any other source. You are able to receive only one partial scholarship from the University. If you have a partial scholarship from other sources you will still be considered for the President's Postgraduate Scholarship.
The scholarship is awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees.
Students who meet the eligibility criteria for this scholarship but are unsuccessful with their application, will automatically be considered for the Head of College Scholarship Scheme. There is no need to make a separate application.
To apply for the scholarship, please complete the application form and return to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Scholarship Applications, International Office, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, UK.