Head of College Scholarship
- Maximum number of scholarships available:
- 25 scholarships for students from the College of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- 25 scholarships for students from the College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology
- 30 scholarships for students from the College of Science and Engineering
- Value of scholarship: £2,500
- Criteria: Academic merit
- Application deadline: 31 July 2017
This scholarship is for new international (non-EU) students on a full-time, taught, campus-based Masters course starting in January or September.
The scholarship will not apply if an industrial placement or exchange year is undertaken, or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will therefore receive only the higher value award.
If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you are still required to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
The scholarship is awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees.
If you apply for the Head of College Scholarship you will also be considered for the President’s Postgraduate Scholarship. There is no need to make a separate application.
To apply for the scholarship, please complete the application form and return to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Scholarship Applications, International Office, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, UK.