MSc courses starting in January 2018
As well as our main intake in September, we also offer a range of courses that start in January - and there's still time to apply!
The quality of our teaching and exceptional facilities are just two of the many reasons why over 4,000 international students from over 110 countries have already chosen Leicester as their study destination.
All our January courses are listed below so you can find the right course for you and take the first step on your journey to Leicester:
- Advanced Computational Methods MSc (with Industry)
- Advanced Computer Science MSc (with Industry)
- Advanced Distributed Systems MSc (with Industry)
- Advanced Software Engineering MSc (with Industry)
- Agile Software Engineering Techniques MSc (with Industry)
- Bioinformatics MSc
- Cloud Computing MSc (with Industry)
- Human Technology Interaction MSc (with Industry)
- Software Engineering for Financial Services MSc (with Industry)
- Web Applications and Services MSc (with Industry)
We’re leading the way in producing work-ready graduates of the highest quality. To help make this happen, we offer a range of ‘with industry’ degree programmes which are geared towards finding a suitable industrial placement that matches your chosen field of specialisation, and career aspirations.
Studying at the University of Leicester is a great investment in your future. We offer a wide range of scholarships and discounts to help you with the financial costs of studying overseas.
Country-specific information and equivalent qualifications
Take a look at information specific to your country, including entry requirements for our courses, and information about our international student communities.
Information for agents
Resources and information for our international agents - giving easy access to important information about our University and working with us.