Distance learning online chats
Our live chats give you the perfect opportunity to ask our academics and support staff questions about anything related to distance learning with the University of Leicester. Feel free to ask anything - from application queries to fees and funding questions, to what modules you will study and how you will be assessed.
We are here to support you all the way from your application through to graduation and beyond. These live chats give you the opportunity to discuss your course and raise any questions.
Please note that our live chats cover both undergraduate degrees and Masters degrees. If you are considering applying for a PhD by distance learning, please contact to the Department where you want to study.
How to sign up
Signing up for one of our chats is easy. Simply visit our live chat page and find the chat event that you would like to join and click ‘Register for event’. Alternatively, click on one of the chats listed below.
You will have the option to either sign in using your social media account (Facebook, LinkedIn or Google) or by entering your name and email address. One click and you're done - it’s that easy.
You can enter the chat once it is open by simply by clicking ‘Join Event’ and you will be automatically forwarded to the event.
A list of our upcoming live chats can be found below. Alternatively they are also listed on our live chat site. Please note that all times are UK time. If you need to work out the time in your country you can use this timezone converter.
Thursday 1 June 2017
- 10:00-12:00 Social Sciences
- 13:30-15:30 Museum Studies
- 13:30-15:30 Courses in Archaeology and Ancient History, Law, History of Art and Film
- 13:30-15:30 Courses in Chemistry, Engineering, Geology, Healthcare, Informatics, Mathematics, Psychology
- 14:00-15:00 The Leicester MBA
- 15:00-16:00 MSc in Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management
Thursday 6 July 2017
- 10:00-12:00 MSc Human Resource Management and Training
- 14:00-16:00 Courses in Archaeology and Ancient History, Law, History of Art and Film
- 14:00-16:00 Museum Studies
- 14:00-16:00 Courses in Chemistry, Engineering, Geology, Healthcare, Informatics, Mathematics, Psychology
- 14:00-16:00 Social Sciences