- Location: Highcross Leicester (outside Debenhams)
- Date: Sunday 11 March
- Times: 11.00am – 5.00pm
Come along to Highcross to learn about some fascinating science facts and even try your hand at a few experiments.
- Learn what it takes to be an astronaut
- Extract DNA from a banana
- Meet the team who found King Richard III and see his 3D printed remains
- Meet Suzie Imber, winner of BBC Two’s Astronauts: Do You Have What It Takes?
- Try your hand at reaction and memory tests
- Find out what marshmallows can teach you about a how space suit works