University of Leicester School of Business Undergraduate Scholarship
This merit-based scholarship, worth £3,000 per year, is open to international-fee-paying students applying for an undergraduate degree in the University of Leicester School of Business.
This scholarship rewards academic achievement, in whatever qualifications your country has that are equivalent to British A-levels, as follows:
- Two grades above standard A-level equivalent – £3,000 per year
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when you submit your final results.
Terms and conditions
- You must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate course in the University of Leicester School of Business, commencing in September 2022 or January 2023.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for each year of your course.
- The scholarship will not apply for periods of industrial placement or overseas exchange, or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.