Help to Grow: Management Programme
Welcome to Help to Grow Management with the University of Leicester School of Business. We would love to hear from you if you would like to discuss the programme and how it can benefit you and your business.
Are you a member of the senior management team at a small or medium-sized business based in the East Midlands or East of England? Do you want to take your leadership skills and your business to the next level? Join other business leaders at the University of Leicester School of Business on the new, Government-subsidised, Help to Grow: Management programme.
Accredited by the Small Business Charter, we are offering this 12-week practical programme that combines both online and face-to-face learning. The programme covers key areas of leadership including:
- Strategy and innovation
- Growing national and international markets
- Leading for high performance
- Building vision and brand
- Engaging and inspiring teams
- Creating customer value
- Adopting digital technology
- Adopting responsible business practices
- Financial management
Key benefits to you and your business
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a Growth Action Plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
You'll be provided with
- 8 facilitated online 2-hour sessions
- 4 half-day practical and interactive face-to-face case study workshops*
- 1-1 mentorship providing you with personalised support to develop your business growth plan.
- Peer networking, including peer groups calls that allow you to share your experiences and build networks with fellow business leaders
- Access to our alumni programme and networking events
* All aspects of the programme can be accessed remotely with the exception of the four half-day case study workshops.
To join the Help to Grow: Management Programme, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom.
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people.
- Have been operational for at least one year.
- Not be a charity.
To join Help to Grow: Management, participants must:
- Be senior decision makers in the business.
Please note that for businesses with 5-9 employees only one person per business can attend the programme. For businesses with 10-249 employees two people can attend the programme.
We have cohorts running in the East Midlands and East of England. Select the start date to see a full cohort programme and link to register.
East of England
|Face-to-face sessions will take place at the University of Leicester School of Business||Face-to-face sessions will take place in Cambridge.|
To guarantee your place on the programme we recommend registering two weeks before the start date, however, we will accommodate later registrations whenever possible.
The programme is 90% subsidised by the Government meaning your business only needs to pay £750 per participant.
- Read our Help to Grow Management course brochure.
- Take a look at feedback from business leaders who have recently completed the programme
- You can email us at email@example.com, call us on 0116 252 2167 or book in a call back to find out more.
- We'd love you to join one of our taster sessions to find out more about the course and what it can do for your business.
- Select your preferred start date above to register for the programme.