Working with medical students in a support and mentoring capacity. I am a retired clinician consultant in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and so also participate in teaching and assessment. Also the author of a blog about wellbeing and managing stress in a high risk environment.
Part of the university coaching academy.
No active research at present
(0) Most recent publications include
1. Br J Haematol 2020 Nov;191(4):604-607. doi: 10.1111/bjh.17165.
Reflections on the development of Obstetric Haematology as a new discipline in the UK
Sue Pavord , Christina Oppenheimer
2. Potdar N, Pillai RN, Oppenheimer CA. Management of ovarian cysts in children and adolescents. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
3. Employee engagement within the NHS: a cross-sectional study.
Yadava Bapurao Jeve Christina Oppenheimer Justin Konje
Int J Health Policy Manag 2015 Feb 4;4(2):85-90. Epub 2015 Jan 4.
4. Oppenheimer, C., & Sharpe, P. (2010). Management of anticoagulants at delivery. In S. Pavord & B. Hunt (Eds.), The Obstetric Hematology Manual (pp. 120-128). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. doi:10.1017/CBO9780511676451.011 (and second edition 2018).
No supervision at present
MB BS - Health Enhancement Module
Press and media
Wellbeing and career development in medicine