Module code: MN7559
Module co-ordinator: Dr Panayiotis Savvas
This module enables you to understand the nature and characteristics of the alternative sources of finance available to an organisation. It develops a critical awareness of the theoretical and practical aspects of investment and other financial management decisions, both inside and outside of organisations, and an appreciation of the theoretical and empirical considerations relevant to understanding the behaviour of capital markets and developments in asset valuation models.
- Dividend and capital structures, including assessing corporate data.
- How financing, investment and distribution decisions may affect firms’ value.
- Methods to finance investment projects considering the investment aims.
- Conducting fundamental investment analysis.
- Six hours of lectures
- Six hours of tutorials
- 101 hours of guided independent study
Two-hour exam (100%)