Module code: LM3509
Module co-ordinator: Dr Glynne Williams
This module considers the nature of workplace learning with particular reference to informal modes of learning at work. The material also covers the impact of workplace learning on the employment relationship and examines various methods used by organisations to identify learning needs.
- Basic concepts of research design
- Qualitative and quantitative approaches to research
- Ethical implications of carrying out academic research
- 150 hours of guided independent study
- 3,000-4,000-word portfolio based assignment (100%)