Module code: LM3505
Module co-ordinator: Dr Martin Quinn
This module critically considers both formal and informal systems of predicting individual behaviour then explores the psychology of group membership and the dynamic interactions that occur between individuals and the collective identity, purpose and behaviour of the group. The latter part of the module examines how organisational and employee development can establish a shared sense of purpose and a commitment in order to manage change.
- Trends and issues concerning flexible learning in the workplace.
- The relationship of e-learning and the training and development needs in organisations.
- The effect and effectiveness of e-learning within organisations.
- Factors influencing the take-up of e-learning methods of delivery.
- 150 hours of guided independent study
- 3,000-4,000-word essay (100%)