Module code: LM3502
Module co-ordinator: Eimer Sparham
The emphasis of the case study – which is very different from that of the dissertation – is to use a workplace environment to examine a HR concept, model or principle that the student comes across in previous modules, such as team working and mentoring.
- Academic concepts in HRM by reference to actual workplace practice
- Appropriate research methods for workplace research
- Applying secondary data analysis techniques to a work based problem
- 150 hours of guided independent study
- 2,000-3,000-word case study report (100%)