Effective Leadership and Developing People
Module code: AE1574
Module co-ordinator: TBC
This module explores different leadership styles and how they can be applied for different work situations. We will explore ways in which learning and development can be developed in the work place to improve your own performance and that of others. We will also look at how teams come together and behave and people's preferred team roles.
- Leadership and management styles
- Identifying development activities for team members
- Developing goals and development activities
- Team and group formation and the behaviour of teams
- How to develop teams to improve organisational performance
LearningThis module is studied by distance learning.
- Development journal, 600 words (20%)
- Reflective review, 400 words (15%)
- Development plan, 400 words (15%)
- Written report, 1,500 words (50%)