Work Based Project
Module code: AE1573
Module co-ordinator: TBC
This module will bring together all of the learning on the Diploma giving you the opportunity to showcase your knowledge and skills by applying to a project based on your current place of work (or a simulated workplace if you are not currently in employment).
- Identifying opportunities for innovation enterprise
- Establishing ethical, equality and diversity issues associated with innovation and enterprise
- Foundation skills in research methods including qualitative and quantitative methods
- Use of market research to identify opportunities for innovation and enterprise
- Application of business disciplines to projects
- Problem solving and decision making
This module is studied by distance learning.
- Project proposal, 1,000 words (15%)
- Written project report, 6,000 words (85%)