Module code: AE1572
Module co-ordinator: TBC
Learning how to conduct good quality research from valid and reliable sources is essential to making good business decisions, (including audits and horizon scanning).
In this module you will study specific conventions in conducting research in a business or organisational context and develop your ability to conduct research which is accurate, robust and meaningful.
This module will broaden your mind and teaches you to look beyond initial assumptions. You will challenge accepted thinking and preconceptions, leading to deeper and more innovative thinking.
- Developing a research question and objectives
- Writing a research proposal
- Identifying valid, reliable and current sources of data and information
- Conducting primary and secondary research
- Sampling techniques
- Analysis and presentation of data
- Promotion of equality, diversity and ethical practices in research
This module is studied by distance learning.