Interpreting Heritage in Practice
Module code: MU7574
This module will teach you to:
- Through the development of an interpretive project, demonstrate familiarity with project management approaches within heritage projects.
- Identify and demonstrate knowledge of relevant audiences, stakeholders, communities and the legal and ethical frameworks of a defined project.
- Consider cost implications of the project in terms of money, people, time, and suggest how these can be met, and offer alternative options to mitigate the costs.
- Solve problems effectively by drawing on, analysing, synthesising, and critiquing a range of knowledge and skills.
- Identify the risks associated with the project and offer ways of monitoring and mitigating these.