Module code: MD7525
This module will provide you with the fundamental knowledge, skills and competency required in applied health research, research from a clinical or healthcare perspective.
- An explanation of quantitative and qualitative study designs
- Focused research questions with reference to identified need and study designs
- A critical appraisal of literature on and around a research question
- Reflection on good research practice, research governance and ethics process
- Designing a research proposal