Workplace Learning and Human Resource Management
Module code: LM2501
This module considers the nature of workplace learning with particular reference to informal modes of learning at work. The material also covers the impact of workplace learning on the employment relationship and examines various methods used by organisations to identify learning needs.
- Workplace learning within the national context of vocational skills development
- Approaches to workforce learning with reference to workplace practice
- Key factors determining access to workplace learning
- The process of learning using key theoretical developments
- The role of HRM in promoting learning at work