Module code: MD7523
This module provides you with an in-depth overview of the complications associated with diabetes to equip the you with the knowledge and confidence to advise and support people with these conditions.
- Current screening, assessment and treatment of the microvascular and macrovascular complications associated with diabetes
- Psychological implications of diabetes and its complications
- Treatment for acute complications of diabetes (e.g. HHS and DKA)
- Self-management and its use for treating the complications of diabetes
- The annual review process for diabetes
Please note: You have to have successfully passed the module Glycaemic Management before going on to study this module.