Broadcast Journalism 2
Module code: JO2003
This module will introduce you to television broadcasting, beginning with the form and professional practice of TV journalism. You’ll discover how to make effective TV journalism, learning the skills and techniques of TV journalists.
- What is television?
- Introduction to TV journalism?
- Writing for TV
- Recording techniques
- Editing TV journalism
- Making TV packages
- Theories and concepts of TV journalism
- 2 hours of tutorials
- 33 hours of practical work
- 115 hours of independent study
- Critical review of professional TV, 1,500 words (50%)
- TV package, three minutes (50%)