A Sea of Conflict? Christian Muslim Encounters c.1100-c.1300
Module code: HS3775
This module will teach you to:
- Demonstrate an ability to read closely, critically evaluate, and contextualise different types of primary source evidence
- Construct extended written arguments and analyses supported by historical evidence
- Demonstrate an ability to write at different lengths and for different purposes
- Read deeply and critically evaluate secondary source materials
- Critically engage with the major historical themes pertinent to the subject and demonstrate detailed subject knowledge of a specific historical theme or period.