Module code: EC7110
Your dissertation lets you demonstrate your understanding of financial analysis in a research context, honing the analytical and research skills that are useful for writing reports or dissertations with an empirical component. You will select appropriate techniques and apply the skills you learned during your degree in a focused project, organising your research and communicating your results concisely to a specific audience.
- Writing and managing a research report
- Referencing and avoiding plagiarism
- Brief review of simple econometric techniques
- 10 hours of lectures
- 290 hours of guided independent study
- Dissertation, 5,000 words (100%)