Module code: EC7086
Microeconomic theory forms the building block for all microeconomic analysis. It is even used outside economics, in law and politics. In this module you will study Microeconomic theory from an advanced and mathematically rigorous perspective.
- Preferences and its relation to the utility function
- Dual approach to consumer behaviour
- Revealed preference approach to consumer behaviour
- Consumer behaviour under uncertainty
- General equilibrium in exchange economies
- Markets under incomplete information