Case Studies in Politics, Power and Ethics
Module code: PL1119
This module will give you the chance to analyse specific examples of the relationship (or lack of) between politics, power and ethics.
You'll assess and critically examine key concepts and dimensions of politics, power and ethics. Also, this module will equip you with the ability to successfully articulate the themes and conclusions of articles; critical as you look towards your dissertation in year 3.
- 5 hours of lectures
- 4 hours of tutorials
- 3 hours of practical classes and workshops
- 138 hours of guided independent study
- Article summary, 800 words (30%)
- Literature review, 1,200 words (60%)
- Reflective portfolio (10%)