Heritage Field Project
Module code: HS2802
Participating in this module will give you hands on experience working in the heritage industry, offering you invaluable experience for the future. The heritage placement may be in archives, conservation departments, museums, heritage centres, archaeological sites or in other approved heritage performance-based activities.
This will give you the chance to develop industry-specific skills, in addition to general business management. Keeping a work diary, and other activities, will enable you to analyse and reflect upon your heritage project.
- 1 hour of lectures
- 5 hours of seminars
- 5 hours of practicals and workshops
- 119 hours of work based learning
- 20 hours of guided independent study
- Essay, field diary, 2,000 words (50%)
- Essay, reflective exercise, 2,000 words (50%)