Mobile and Web Applications
Module code: CO3102
In this module we will explore the architectural foundations for web technologies and use XML based techniques appropriately to create documents and handle data. We will also:
- Solve security and session handling issues and use supporting techniques.
- Explain and analyse the architecture of mobile applications.
- Design and develop/create mobile applications using a chosen development framework. Work with software tools to develop, test and debug apps.
- 24 hours of lectures
- 8 hours of tutorials
- 16 hours of supervised time in lab/studio/workshop
- 102 hours of guided independent study
- Coursework (40%)
- Exam (60%)