Studying on campus
We're live and in person for 2021. For September, we're planning a return to face-to-face learning in lectures, seminars and labs. Some COVID-19 safety measures may still be in place. But wherever possible, we'll be delivering the authentic, in-person university experience you want.
If you are a PGR student, find out more on our research pages.
To help keep the community safe:
- You are expected to wear face coverings in all teaching spaces and other crowded spaces on campus, unless exempt.
- In lecture theatres scan the NHS Track & Trace QR code, located at the end of each row.
- Socially distance wherever possible moving in and out of teaching spaces.
- Do not attend teaching if you have COVID symptoms and take a PCR test. Tell us if you test positive.
- Take a lateral flow test twice a week.
- Wash/sanitise your hands regularly.
Hello library. We know you’ve missed those late night and early morning study sessions, so we’re pleased to announce that our library is now back to normal to support your studies.
Take advantage of our digital library, with access to more than 800,000 e-books, our enquiry service and student support. Your module resources will also link straight through to the appropriate digital resources through an electronic reading list system, making it easy for you to access your reading materials.
Academic Skills Centre
In need of a helping hand? The Academic Skills Centre offers one-to-one advice, support and online resources for University of Leicester undergraduate and masters students.
English Language Teaching Unit
Immerse yourself in student life here at Leicester without the language barrier. If English is not your first language, get free support at our English Language Teaching Unit.