Health, safety and wellbeing
We’re here for you. We know the small things are the big things: conversations with friends, the opportunity to socialise, experiencing more than your bedroom’s four walls, and knowing you’re not alone. That’s why we are helping you to stay connected and provide a listening ear.
There is dedicated support in place, if you have any worries:
- For COVID-specific queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 252 2300 (Monday to Friday, 10.00am-4.00pm)
- Report to us if you have a positive COVID-19 test or if you are showing symptoms so we can support you, stay at home, and follow Government guidance.
- Student Support Services, including finance: email@example.com or 0116 223 1185 (Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm)
- Nightline listening service (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights, 8.00pm-2.00am, term time only)
- If you want to tell us about any unacceptable behaviour you have been subjected to or have been affected by you can disclose online through our Report and Support system.
Keep yourself and campus safe by having two COVID-19 vaccines as soon as possible. Keep to the left when moving around buildings, give each other some space, wash your hands regularly, wear a face mask in a crowded space (if you can), take regular coronavirus tests and be respectful of others’ choices.