History of Art scholarships
Offer holders on the History of Art BA course are eligible for a £9,000 cash bursary.
To be eligible for this award, you must make Leicester your firm choice, meet the conditions of your offer and go on to register on the course this September.
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified by the School of Arts.
- Candidates must hold an offer of a place to study the History of Art BA full-time at the University of Leicester beginning in September 2019.
- Candidates must have selected Leicester as their firm choice.
- Successful candidates must have a UK bank account to receive the living costs contribution.
- The scholarship cannot be used for Distance Learning, Certificate or Diploma courses.
- Not available to International (non-EU) students.
- Acceptance of a History of Art Scholarship does not affect eligibility for any other scholarship or financial aid schemes.
The scholarship is valued at £3,000 per academic year, paid in Semester 2 of each academic year, and will be renewed automatically over the three years of study (a total of £9,000) subject to satisfactory academic progress on the course at the level of 2:1 or higher quality of work. In the event that this progress has not been achieved, the University reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship at the end of the relevant academic year. In the event that you transfer from the course, or suspend your period of study, the scholarship will discontinue.
This offer is only valid for 2019 entry provided that you select Leicester as your firm choice. The money will be paid directly into your bank account in February of each year of your course, provided you’re still registered on your degree on 1 December of that academic year.
If you are uncertain about your eligibility or have any other queries about this discount, please contact SchoolOfArts@le.ac.uk.