There is growing evidence to show that levels of hate and extremism are rising across the UK and beyond, causing devastation to victims and their families and spreading mistrust within communities. Within a climate of heightened tensions and widening divisions, it is imperative that organisations across different sectors deliver effective, evidence-based responses to victims, perpetrators and wider communities.
The Centre for Hate Studies has developed a suite of digital training units that will equip practitioners with the knowledge to develop sustainable responses to hate and extremism. The training:
- Has been developed by world-leading hate crime experts
- Offers evidence-based guidance drawn from contemporary research from across the world
- Includes real life case studies and good practice recommendations
- Has been rated as outstanding by previous learners
- Is affordable, interactive and certified by the University of Leicester
Find out more about the new suite of digital training.