There is growing evidence to show that levels of hate and extremism are rising across the UK and beyond, causing devastation to victims and their families and spreading mistrust within communities. Within a climate of heightened tensions and widening divisions, it is imperative that organisations across different sectors deliver effective, evidence-based responses to victims, perpetrators and wider communities.
We offer a range of flexible, interactive and tailored training packages and continuing professional development opportunities. We use our research expertise and teaching experience to deliver training that meets both yours and your employer's needs. All of our training is accredited by the University of Leicester.
We have developed a suite of digital training modules that will equip practitioners with the knowledge to develop sustainable responses to hate and extremism.
The modules address a range of key themes which pose particular challenges for communities across the country and for professionals working within a range of sectors, including criminal justice, education, health and social care. This training:
- has been developed by world-leading hate crime experts;
- offers evidence-based guidance drawn from contemporary research from across the world;
- includes real life case studies and good practice recommendations;
- has been rated as outstanding by previous learners; and
- is free of charge, interactive and certified by the University of Leicester.
Our suite of digital training includes modules on:
- Engaging with Diversity
- Preventing Hate and Extremism
- Supporting Victims of Hate Crime
- Tackling Religiously Motivated Hate
- Hate Crime in Higher Education
- Hate Crime on Public Transport
Find out more about our digital training modules.
We recognise that different organisations require support, advice and training in different areas. For this reason we deliver bespoke training packages that are tailored to meet the needs of a specific organisation and the sector in which it operates.
Our training is designed to be different. We blend theory, research and practice to give you the knowledge that you need to engage with diverse communities, support victims and tackle hate.
If you would like to discuss a training opportunity with us, please contact us.