Silver Hearts Circle
The Silver Heart Circle was established in 2012 during the Cardiovascular Research Centre Appeal. It recognises and thanks donors who make a gift of £25,000 or more to the University.
Silver Heart Circle members are leaders within the University philanthropic community. They are committed alumni, former and current staff members and friends of the University alike, all with the same vision – to support the Universities core priorities – Greatest Need, Student Support, Research Excellence and Infrastructure and Estates to ensure the University continues to be a pillar of education for the next century.
Members of the Silver Heart Circle receive:
- A bespoke Silver Heart lapel pin/pendant crafted by Lumbers Jewellers
- Recognition in the online Donor Roll
- Invitations to Silver Heart events with the Vice-Chancellor and other leading members of the University Community
- A designated point of contact at the University for questions or requests
- An annual update on the impact of philanthropy by email or post
If you have any questions, please contact:
Supporter Engagement Officer
+44 (0)116 252 2491