Leicester is where learning lives. For nearly 100 years, our students have been provided with a world-class education as a living memorial to those local people who served in the First World War, many of whom lost their lives.
To continue that tradition and commemorate our forthcoming centenary, we have launched an ambitious fundraising effort to award 100 Centenary Scholarships each year to undergraduate students joining between 2018 and 2020.
Students who have overcome adversity, or made sacrifices for the good of others, will be eligible to apply for a Centenary Scholarship. Each Centenary scholar will be awarded a £1,000 scholarship to help them with their studies.
Your support is invaluable - every pound given will make a life-changing difference to our future students.
Your gift of:
- £25 could support a student in their first week
- £100 could support them through their month of exams
- £1,000 will fully support a student throughout their first year
With a donation of £1,000 or more you have the opportunity to have your name listed as a Founders’ Circle member. Your membership continues with every annual donation.
- Make a gift today: £1,000 funds one Centenary undergraduate scholarship for one year
- Make a pledge over three years: £3,000 fully funds one Centenary scholar throughout their undergraduate career
- Donate in memory: £6,000 names your scholarship, perhaps after a loved one, and you can direct its use
To find out more about joining the Founders’ Circle or to talk through your giving options, please contact:
+44 (0)116 252 2354