Santander 'NHS Treats' Scheme
NHS Treats is a new scheme from Santander Universities to give Leicestershire businesses a much-needed boost in the New Year, whilst simultaneously rewarding 200 staff and students at the University of Leicester who volunteered to work with the NHS during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Santander will provide £10,000 to local Leicestershire businesses, who will reward students and staff from the University through the provision of £50 gift vouchers.
The scheme is an opportunity to thank NHS volunteers and help businesses recover following the economic impact of lockdowns in recent months.
To apply, your business must be:
- Be based in Leicester or Leicestershire.
- Be classed as a small, medium or micro enterprise (SME).
- Operate within the food and drink, entertainment, leisure, hair and beauty, or retail sectors.
Applications must be made by Friday 3 September 2021.
Vouchers will be redeemable between Monday 20 September and Friday 10 December 2021.
How to apply
- Register on the Delta portal.
- Once you have logged into the Delta System you will be taken to a Response Manager, enter the access code then please enter the following: QZB9F9W55B
- You should then accept the opportunity when prompted. You will then be presented with three stages; simply download the Supplier Questionnaire in Stage One: Overview.
- Complete the Supplier Questionnaire offline and follow the instruction within the questionnaire to submit your response back into the Delta System.
- Log back into Delta and upload the completed Supplier Questionnaire as per the questionnaire by Friday 3 September 2021.