The Leicestershire Learning Alliance
The Leicestershire Learning Alliance is a highly successful group of schools which has been involved in delivering teacher training in partnership with the University of Leicester for many years.
The lead school in the partnership is The Roundhill Academy, which is located to the north east of the county. The other alliance schools in the partnership are:
- Brockington College, Enderby, Leicestershire
- Martin High School, Anstey, Leicestershire
- Manor High School, Oadby, Leicestershire
- The Cedars Academy
- Welland Park Academy, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Wreake Valley Academy, Syston, Leicestershire
All schools within the partnership have a 'good' or better Ofsted rating and are committed to excellence in teaching and learning.
All subject mentors across the alliance are experienced mentors who will support and guide you through your placements across all three Key Stages of the secondary age range. This will ensure you have the opportunity to experience a range of teaching and training, which will prepare you thoroughly for your first teaching post.
- Modern Languages
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Physics with Mathematics)
We have a number of schools located in and around Leicester.